Email: | Call: 0800 862 769
Who should you contact?2017-03-31T16:22:19+00:00

Any questions about the transfer of properties can be emailed to or you can read more at

You should contact Accessible Properties if you want to talk about your tenancy or property on 0800 862 769.

If you have a change in your circumstances you need to let the Ministry of Social Development know on 0800 559 009.