Emergency housing providers

Accessible Properties does not offer emergency housing. If you need emergency housing you should contact Work and Income.

Work and Income

Freephone: 0800 559 009

Freephone Senior Services if over 65: 0800 552 002

Work and Income website

You can also go in to any Work and Income centre. Find your nearest service centre on the Work and Income website

Youth Service

If you’re 16 or 17 and you can’t live at home, and your parents can’t support you financially, you may be able to get a youth payment towards your living costs or help to find housing.

Youth Service freephone: 0800 559 009 - say "youth client" when you call.

Youth Service website

Family services directory

Use the Family services directory to find emergency housing providers in your area.

Other providers

The below providers may be able to help in your area.

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army’s Community Ministries centres can assist with emergency and short-term accommodation options.

Freephone: 0800 53 00 00

Salvation Army website

Women's Refuge

Women's Refuge provides support and advocacy services for women and their children who are experiencing family violence.

Freephone: 0800 REFUGE or 0800 733 843

Women's Refuge website