Accessible Properties is a not for profit charitable organisation and is seeking applications from members of the public for housing.
All houses are newly built or adapted to be suitable for people with disabilities, and placements will give preference to people with disabilities who require support to live in the community and are on a low income(s).
Accessible Properties welcomes applications from households or individuals. Placements will be made in accordance with Accessible Properties housing allocation policy that is intended to ensure this housing is made available to those most in need.
Available for Rent
We have no vacancies at this time but we are accepting applications for housing.
For enquiries call 0800 862 769 or email: email@example.com.
The application process, something you need to know
- You will need to fill out a form, we can help you, or you can ask a friend or relative to help.
- We can post this to you, or you can find one on our website.
- Once you have completed this, send it back to the address on the top of this page.
- Once we have received it, we will notify you and send a letter to confirm that your application has been processed.Unfortunately we may have more applications than houses, we will notify you if you have been shortlisted for housing; We will interview you about your needs at a place that is convenient for you (please bring someone).
- Remember, when filling out the form and giving us information please be honest and fill out as much as you can, we want to help you.
- Download the application form
- Download the application process
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.