We have introduced the following measures to protect our people and our visitors from COVID-19 while we are using the traffic light system.
If you are a visitor to one of our offices, a contractor or a member of the public, you will need to provide your vaccine pass for scanning in order to enter.
If you are a tenant and not vaccinated, please get in touch with your tenancy manager. We will work out a different way of helping you. Our services do not change under the traffic light system, but we may need to change the way we deliver them.
If you turn up without an appointment at one of our offices, you will not be able to enter unless you are vaccinated.
All visitors other than tenants must be vaccinated to enter.
If you are a tenant, please contact us before coming to the office.
If you turn up at an office without an appointment you will be asked to confirm that you:
· Do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or changed sense of smell)
· Have not been in contact with someone who has confirmed or probable COVID-19
· Have not been to a place of interest issued by the Government
· Are not waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
· Have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days.
If you can meet all these conditions, you may be able to come inside, wearing a mask.
We appreciate the effort everyone is making to keep our community safe in these uncertain times. Thank you for playing your part.